[Vision2020] Prediction/pin drop

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:18:57 PST 2007

I remember back in the '70's when boycotting really came to light and a way of protesting the war, the soldiers and the government.

Bet no one thought about the "innocents" working in those factories, businesses or distributors during all that.  Why?  Simple - like Miss Keely said - THEY CHOOSE TO BE WHERE THEY ARE in life and in beliefs.

J  :]