[Vision2020] The Vote

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Nov 6 07:28:35 PST 2007

Tom and Vizzz Peeps,

Tom Lamar, Bruce Livingston, and I went and watched Susan Peterson and
her staff go through the calibration of the vote counting machines and
the explaination of how they work for each precinct.

Susan said that the county would be putting the results up as they count
them tonight.  I would imagine the first few should show up between 8:30
and 9:00 pm.

Check the elections portion of the Latah County website at
http://www.latah.id.us/Elections/

DC