[Vision2020] The "Flyer"

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 6 07:32:21 PST 2007

Crabtree writes: “That said, it's a little hard to believe that a (fill in your
preferred term here) was being distributed from the check out area with
nobody else being aware of what was going on.”

I think we can safely ignore this part of the post as it relays no information.
It merely makes a vague accusation and backs it up with nothing.
Like that's never happened before!!!

(Actually, this last sentences were also Crabtree's, written in the same post,
though directed at someone else. Isn’t it amazing how easily it fits here, too!)

--
Joe Campbell