[Vision2020] The Vote

jeanlivingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Tue Nov 6 07:17:55 PST 2007

Susan Petersen, county clerk, said that there will be updated reports,
as precincts get counted, on the County (Board of Elections section ,
I think) web site.  She mentioned that she might provide the link to
Stephanie Kalasz, the City Clerk, so that Stephanie could put the link
on the City's web site, too.  I do not know exactly where in the
County's web site, Susan will have the election results, but perhaps
Stephanie will post it here, so people do not have to spend time
hunting for it.

Bruce Livingston