[Vision2020] Final City Council Election Prediction

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 19:48:58 PST 2007

Bill,

  I would suggest to you and MCA, when you do your phone calls tomorrow, you have people write in Kit Craine for the 2 year seat since you don't have anyone endorsed for that election. It would also give her legitimacy, getting the next most about of votes, to be appointed when there is a vacancy in the future, and most likely there will be, as there always is between elections.

  Best,

  Donovan

Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote:
          OK...I'll play too
  I agree with Donovan (!) on the 4 year term winners, but think Holmes will beat Steed
  BL