[Vision2020] Vote!

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 13:32:32 PST 2007

My Fellow Voters,

Please allow me to remind you to vote tomorrow,
because I assure you that if you take your right for
granted by *not* voting, there is a radical fringe
sect in town that has been preparing its disciples for
Election Day for over a month now (please see below),
and rest assured that they do not intend to take their
right for granted. And we all know that they really
oppose the evils of bigotry.

Dougs' Hero