[Vision2020] "Into The Wild"

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Nov 5 07:32:08 PST 2007

How intractable of you . . .

keely

From: suehovey at moscow.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] "Into The Wild"
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 23:18:50 -0800

Wellllll  I would say you aren't a
twit...

Sue

  ----- Original Message -----
  From:
  keely emerinemix

  To: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:54
  PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] "Into The
  Wild"

Visionaires --

Jeff and I went to see "Into The
  Wild," the Sean Penn film based on Jon Krakauer's book by the same name, and I
  would urge all of you to see it.  An astonishingly well-made movie about
  a very difficult subject -- the protagonist is an idealistic Thoreau/Jack
  London devotee' who is alternately engaging and annoying, and I found myself
  entirely caught up in the film even though I had read the book and knew the
  plot.

Christopher McCandless, the young man portrayed in the
  movie by Emile Hirsch, was an imperious, stubborn and intractably arrogant
  twit fond of pontificating at length to anyone who would listen; he was also
  bright, engaging, kindhearted and funny.  The book was very good, and the
  film outstanding.

(Note to my friends:  Of course I see the
  similarities.  I used to be an imperious, stubborn and intractably
  arrogant twit, too.  Only Dale thinks I still
  am!)

keely

  Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live
  OneCare! Try now!

 List
  services made available by First Step Internet,
 serving the
  communities of the Palouse since 1994.

  http://www.fsr.net

  mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com