[Vision2020] Spam from the Future

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 15:50:32 PDT 2007

Anyone else start getting spam that arrives in your mailbox with tomorrow's date on it? It is bad enough I have to deal with today's spam, but now I to deal with next day spam too?
  I wish my regular mail would do this.

  What I fail to understand, is why the feds don't go after these companies that hire these guys? It might be difficult to find the people that send the spam. But how hard is it to find the companies that hire the spammers and are advertising? I imagine if you started heavily fining Eharmony and others companies they would stop the hiring of these companies, and refuse to pay any advertising company they work with that does.

  Best,

  Donovan

http://mail.yahoo.com