[Vision2020] Thanks Roger: Re: UI Sustainability Symposium

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:58:13 PDT 2007

Roger et. al.

Thanks for your questions regarding the U of I Sustainability Symposium held
October 1-2, 2007, which focused on climate change.  I missed your questions
about this symposium when you first posted them a month ago.  I did not find
any discussion on Vision2020 regarding this symposium, beyond Tom Hansen's
posting of mention of this symposium from the U of I Friday letter.  I did
not attend, though pdf, video and audio (I'm listening to climate scientist
Michael MacCracken via RealPlayer streaming audio off the U of I website at
this moment) of most of the speakers presentations is available online at:

http://www.uihome.uidaho.edu/uihome/sustainability/agenda.aspx

Ted Moffett