[Vision2020] A Final Trumpet, and Maggie's Gone

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 2 13:53:29 PDT 2007

Visionaries & Tom,

Tom, thanks for sharing part of Maggie's story.  As one who has been
advocating for her relocation for years, I want folks to realize that it was
more than just Alaska weather that was a problem.  For those unfamiliar with
but interested in more of the story, check out:
http://www.helpelephants.com/alaska_zoo.html
http://www.idausa.org/news/currentnews/nr_071102b.html

PAWS is a wonderful sancutuary, and I'm so thrilled that Maggie is at long
last in a far more appropriate setting.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2007 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****