[Vision2020] Dispel the anti-growth myth

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 07:20:23 PDT 2007

J,

I believe you are right in the fact that all properties in Moscow have a right of way, one that the owner is responsible for. Also, removal of any trees can be subject to a fine. In the case of the mall I believe they have a thirty ft easement  running along the highway. I believe many shrubs/trees that were removed happened on both sides of this easement.

Matt