[Vision2020] Dispel the anti-growth myth - Ament Toast-R-Waffles now at the Co-Op?

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 15:41:24 PDT 2007

Yes, just like Pastor Wilson’s flip flop on
paedophilia: At one time he believed the state should
execute them, but now he publicly advocates for the
state to limit the punishment for serial offenders so
that they may rejoin society and become productive
citizens.

Of course, the difference in this comparison is that
Aaron Ament changed his position to the economic
benefit of Moscow, whereas Wilson changed his position
to the benefit of one particular paedophile and his
extremely wealthy parents.

Pass the syrup and follow the money.

Dougs’ Hero