[Vision2020] The BLog and More Political Contributions

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 12:59:39 PDT 2007

Hate to disappoint (ok - NO I DON'T) but he is not only a exfacto-member, he is a "consultant" to the GMA....I'd say ask him, but he refuses to answer any questions without his lawyer present these days.  And just to be clear, there are a lot of people on the GMA "member" list that are not publicly listed.

J  :]