[Vision2020] And Now for something completely different!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu May 31 22:27:01 PDT 2007

Keely,

Maybe you could just dust off that old copy of Foxe's book of Martyrs"
you have stuck behind "The Feminine Mystique" and read a few paragraphs
before you drift off to slumber land. Then you could learn that last
year every 15 min. 24/7 one of God's servants and saints was slain for
speaking the truth in love.

As the old Turkish saying goes... "He who speaks the truth must keep
one foot in the stirrups."

As for your suggestion to introspective navel gazzing and self
examination... You first!