[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 18:17:10 PDT 2007

Carl,

  It is illogical to be agnostic. If you die, which you will, and there is in fact a God, you best have worshiped him. On the other, if there is no God, it won't count against you.

  Best,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    And, as one of your Christian friends, I love you for that, Carl.

No, wait -- I hate you.  I think.

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!  It's so confusing -- who to hate, who to love, who to pray against, who to call "brother" or "sister,"  who to make fun of.  If only there were a guide . . .

keely

> From: carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:13:26 -0700
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!
>
> The repeated attempts by certain Christian folk to convince me that by the
> mere fact of being Muslim, one is evil, makes me all the more convinced that
> to remain an agnostic who has Muslims and Christians in his circle of
> friends is the right choice. Carl Westberg Jr.
>

> >From: heirdoug at netscape.net
> >To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> >Subject: [Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!
> >Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:46:20 -0400
> >
> >..."the students began shouting “Allahu Akbar� ... they vowed she must
> >pay with her life."
> >
> >"The students, incited to violence by the militant call to jihad,
> >banded together. Armed with knives and machetes, they started chasing
> >Oluwatoyin, who was said to have sought refuge in the school
> >principal's office. Breaking down the barriers, they made their way
> >into the office and dragged Oluwatoyin outside. To make this a public
> >and demoralising spectacle, they stripped her naked and began using the
> >knives and machetes on her body. Despite her pleas, the murderous
> >students eventually slaughtered her and threw her into the boot of her
> >own burning car."
> >
> >"Still not satisfied with enough jihad justice, they turned on the
> >principal Alhaji Mohammed Saidu, who tried to protect Oluwatoyin, and
> >beat him mercilessly. In their final rampage, they proceeded to burn
> >down the school clinic, the administrative block and the library."
> >

> >Olwatoyin was 31 years old, married and had two little children.
> >

> >Sounds like a religion of peace to me. How about it Nick? Sound like a
> >religion of peace to you?

> >Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and
> >industry-leading spam and email virus protection.
> >=0

> > List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > http://www.fsr.net
> > mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> Get a preview of Live Earth, the hottest event this summer - only on MSN
> http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthhm

  Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors. Try it! =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com