[Vision2020] Schwaller whiffs again

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 31 07:05:10 PDT 2007

Earlier Joe Campbell asked Mr. Schwaller "The Swallering Squalor":

"Why won't you meet me in person?"

Well, Mr. "Swallering Squalor" let me quote from another verbose Viz
subscriber:

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at least
be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion format,
otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)

How about it, Mr. "Scwaller", you gonna meet with Joe Campbell (Heck.  I
might even show up for this Kodak moment), or are you (as Arnold so
appropriately describes) a "yellow-belly"?

Seeya round town, Moscow.