[Vision2020] Grammar errors at UI

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 20:40:42 PDT 2007

Sorry Dan. There is only ONE, and I say this again, there is only ONE, Joe Vandal. All the others are impostors!

  Best,

  Donovan

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Donovan opines:

“What I found very upsetting was "Joes Cafe" in big silver lettering in
the Student Union Building. Often the first thing many students and
parents see is this improper punctuation.”

Maybe the café doesn’t belong to “Joe”, maybe there’s just multiple Joes
in the café, perhaps?

I’d like to think so.

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,