[Vision2020] School District Math

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed May 30 20:15:01 PDT 2007

Schwaller writes:

"I think any citizen should be concerned about unnecessary financial
burdens being levied against them.  Seems like a smart idea to me
unless one has gobs of money to toss about freely.  I was mostly
curious why grade school kids had to pay almost 15 percent more for
their lunches, adults only 9 percent, and from where they got their
jumble of numbers."

Holly cr*p, Schwaller! (To use a favorite phrase of yours.) They raised each meal by 25 cents. This is not a great mystery!

I feel a little odd calling you 'Schwaller' and having you call me 'Mr. Campbell.' Please call me 'Joe.' I'll call you 'Doug.' (Of course, I understand that calling me 'Joe' won't produce the same giggles amongst your friends, so I'll understand if you don't take me up on the offer! Think how my friends will giggle in the meantime!)

Another question, Doug: How is it that you can know so much about Sitler yet not know how long NSA has been downtown?

Holy cr*p, indeed!

All the best, Joe

Message: 5