[Vision2020] School District Math

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 30 16:04:12 PDT 2007

Mr. "Schwaller" -

Since you seem so concerned about unnecessary financial burdens being
"levied" against our local tax payers, what is your position on a
non-retail, tax-exempt entity situating itself in the heart of our town's
central business district, thus forcing local tax payers to absorb that
share of the tax burden that would have otherwise been satisfied by a
retail-based, tax-paying entity in that same location?  Keep in mind,
please, that "management" of that non-retail, tax-exempt entity has voiced
statements (either directly or through its lemmings) reflecting on the
town's "non-growth".

I anxiously await your response.

PS - Is your name (Schwaller) pronounced "Squalor" (the word related to
meanness, immorality, etc.) or "Swaller" (much in the same manner a
back-woods type would pronounce thw word "swallow")?