[Vision2020] Ira Hayes' Story: remember all who fought

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun May 27 12:35:26 PDT 2007

Re: [Vision2020] Ira Hayes' Story: remember all who foughtInteresting you should mention Ira Hayes and Audie Murphy.  I had a sociology unit on heroes & leaders in which I had students consider Ira Hayes, Audie Murphy and Sgt. York and their achieved status as heroes.  Students made some interesting comparisons.

Sue