[Vision2020] Romney Vs. Clinton

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 19:05:42 PDT 2007

Looks like this year's election is going to be between Hilary Clinton and Mitt Romney. It will be an interesting race.

  I think Mitt is going to have trouble illustrating to the public he has enough foreign policy experience especially with the mess over there. He is also going to have to go up against one of the greatest political minds living today, William Jefferson Clinton. To top it all off, he has to fight the bigotry of others because he is a Mormon.

  Hillary is having to go against the history that no women has ever been elected president. Also, she needs to work on her annoying voice. I really don't want to listen to that annoying nagging voice of hers for the next 4-8 years. The other thing that bothers me is having a Bush/Clinton Dynasty running on for so long. It would be nice to have NEW blood.

  Somebody with the name Bush or Clinton has been Vice President of President since 1981. 35% of the population cannot recall what it was like without one of them in power. I was only 6 when Bush Sr. became VP, and I am not young anymore. If Hilary serves 8 years, only the oldest half of the population will be able to recall the pre Bush/Clinton Era.

  I don't know who I am going to vote for in 2008. I know that it will most likely be either Clinton or Romney. I like both. I think that Romney looks like a President, and acts like one too. But he is a bit too conservative for me. I like Hilary too, mostly because I like her husband, but she is a little too liberal for me. I personally don't think any of the other candidates measure up to either Clinton of Romney in stature or can gain the financial backing to win.

  Best,

  Donovan