[Vision2020] Memorial service

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 25 17:54:13 PDT 2007

I agree.

The two speakers that I felt were most thought-provoking were:

1)  The Coeur d'Alene Police Department Chaplain (who managed to put a
serious upbeat reflection on what it means to be a police officer and what
we must do as a community)

2)  Officer Newbill's son Jeremiah who read an excellent poem (almost
breaking into tears) and saluted the memorabilia in dedication to his
father.

Excellent.

Thanks for starting this post, Carl.