[Vision2020] Another Way to Honor Moscow's Police Force

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu May 24 11:03:06 PDT 2007

Dear Mrs. Stinebaugh,

I wish to thank you for your sacrafice and commitment to your husband and this community while he continues to serve us each day.

Having been raised in a law enforcement family I know some of what you must feel each day and especially during times like this.

Please know that our family is praying for your husbands safety and for your comfort.

Doug Farris