[Vision2020] Why 30 times more in the U.S.?

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:37:37 PDT 2007

On 5/21/07, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> A,
>
> Lets see here. The swiss men are issued a pistol and an assualt rifle, yet
> their homicide rate is minimal. HMMMMMM

Sure. Those are government-issued weapons, you're not allowed to own
more than that, and if there's a gun homicide, the police just come
around and check everybody's government-issued clips. You're the guy
that's missing a bullet? You're the guy who's going up for murder.

(And, frankly, our rate of total mass-murder apeshit fits is minimal
as well -- it's the *other* murders I'm concerned with.)

-- ACS