[Vision2020] (corrected) A Sad Sad Sad Day for Moscow

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sun May 20 15:02:40 PDT 2007

Moscow has had more than it's share of grief and tragedy over the past
few years.  Today is particularly troubling.

I knew officer Newbill.  I rode with him on patrol several times and
never found him to be anything but kind, gracious, compassionate, and
witty.  I'm not surprised he was first on the scene.  He was one of
"the good guys."  He will be missed, but I hope the memory of him,
what he did, and the manner in which he did it will remain forever in
our memories.

Thanks to those of our community who helped, are helping, and will
help friends and family of those who were injured or have died as a
result of this terrible tragedy.

Hope and prayers for all of you, and for all of us.

Schwaller