[Vision2020] tragedy

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 12:31:00 PDT 2007

Well said, Tom.  Last night is a night I'll never forget.  I live just a
very short distance from where it happened, and it's so odd to think that I
was lying in bed listening to repeated gunfire and that people were dying.
In Moscow.  Maybe a true tragedy like this can somehow make us realize that
we can disagree about things like school levies, big box stores, Iraq, etc.,
without vilifying those who  do not share our beliefs.  Carl Westberg Jr.