[Vision2020] A Sad Sad Sad Day for Moscow

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 10:20:02 PDT 2007

Truely this is one of the darkest days in Moscow history. And is the sadest day in the history of the Moscow Police Department and the Latah County Sheriff's Office.

  My condolences to all of the victims, their families, friends, neighbors and co-workers involved in this Saturday Night Nightmare.

  And thanks to all those who showed heroism at a time when the Moscow Community needed it most.

  You are all in my prayers.

  God Bless,

  Donovan J Arnold