[Vision2020] tragedy

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun May 20 09:35:15 PDT 2007

You've likely heard that Moscow Police Officer Lee Newbill, shot late last night by a sniper, has died of his injuries.  Deputy Brannon Jordan of the LCSO is in serious condition with multiple gunshot wounds.  The presumed shooter was found dead in the sanctuary of the Presbyterian Church, along with another unidentified man.  The church caretaker, who lives in an apartment inside the church building, has not been accounted for.  A third man shot last night as he walked through the area is in serious condition at Gritman and also is unidentified.My condolences to the Newbill family, along with the families of Dep. Jordan, the unidentified civilian shot last night, the man found dead in the church, and the sniper himself.  And thank God for the bravery of our police officers and deputies, as well as the paramedics and EMTs and the LCSO dispatchers who witnessed much of the rampage.What a horrible, horrible thing to have happen.keely