[Vision2020] The Secret Life of Schwaller Mitty, Part I

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat May 19 16:05:49 PDT 2007

Tom,

The appears to be an error in your quote:

Perhaps, it should be:

 "I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the community, as a way to get by or protect themself [sic] or protect his reputation, yes, he'd be discipled [or made an elder, with honors]."

W.