[Vision2020] Moscow Man Eats School Children

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:05:05 PDT 2007

At the risk of being accused of being like someone else, violating my
own posts, principles, rhetoric, etc, and bringing down upon me the
wrath of God:

your post has got to be one of the must amusing and on-point of all
I've read on here in the past couople of week.  Michael O'Neal's guest
column last Tuesday(?) ranks right up there as well.

Schwaller

Yes, I like Ed Iverson's commentaries as well.