[Vision2020] A Lack of Empathy

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat May 19 07:35:03 PDT 2007

Ms. Hovey, I think that if you were to reread my post it would be clear that the only thing that I might find "inappropriate" is teachers inflicting heavily biased opinions on their pliant progeny. Beyond that please feel free to express yourself in whatever manner you feel will make your case. I personally would find it refreshing if an argument were put forward that contained something other than emotion, mud slinging, and character assassination but if you feel that this is your side of this discussion's strong suit, I guess you've got to play the hand your dealt.