[Vision2020] Professor Sys Energy Department Egos Blocking Hydrogen Breakthrough

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:25:39 PDT 2007

I always worry when academic scientists choose to announce their
research via the mainstream media as opposed to peer reviewed
journals.  On the other hand, I tend to be almost as equally skeptical
of peer-reviewed publications, considering many "premier science
journals" have published retractions on cutting edge advancements
reported in those journals.

Schwaller
Retired academician and researcher