[Vision2020] Quick, grab the butterfly net!

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Thu May 17 09:29:27 PDT 2007

Hi Ellen & Other Visionaires:

LOL -- well, I think they are real, they just aren't writing using their own
names.  And, it's a pity, too, for me because each has said things I'd like
to respond to or to ask more about or to debate with.

But, I have a personal policy of *not* engaging in dialogue with those who
post using pseudonyms (circa those wretches Faul Ottomaticks & stigmatta x),
no matter how tempting.

And these two latest mystery posters have been mighty tempting!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****