[Vision2020] Question for Mr. Schwaller

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 12:00:41 PDT 2007

"Wilson is accountable to God for what he teaches and who he harms, and
certainly for any deficit in how he handled, and continues to handle,
Sitler's situation.  But he is not accountable for Sitler's actions."

Then how do you account for:

1 Corinthians 8:9-12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

9 Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a
stumbling block to the weak. 10 For if anyone with a weak conscience sees
you who have this knowledge eating in an idol's temple, won't he be
emboldened to eat what has been sacrificed to idols? 11 So this weak
brother, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. 12 When you
sin against your brothers in this way and wound their weak conscience, you
sin against Christ.

Just saying.............

J  :]