[Vision2020] [Spam] Questions about global warming

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon May 14 11:56:36 PDT 2007

Thanks fior your post. I have printed it off  and will read as time permits. I would like to complement you and Glen Schwaller on your posts. Both of you have presented reasoned viewpoints without  being vindictive or engaging in innuendo. I would like to see more of this on vision2020.  Skeptical Inquirer has a review of the literature on global warming in the May/June issue. They will continue the review in the July/August issue. I may tend to disagree with their conclusions. Good discussion none the less.

Roger