[Vision2020] TODAY NOON! Community Conversations Continue... please join us!

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon May 14 11:04:03 PDT 2007

  TODAY!  TODAY!  TODAY!
  COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS CONTINUE.

  TOPIC: "My Favorite Economic Development Idea for Moscow!

  MONDAY, May 14, 2007, NOON TO 1 PM

  UNIVERSITY INN/BEST WESTERN CENTENNIAL ROOM, NO HOST

  The monthly Community Conversation series that began last June with the discussion of the living wage and included topics such as downtown development, diversity in Moscow, growth decisions, town and gown relations, housing, and what's great about Moscow CONTINUES!!!

  The second Monday of May from noon to 1 PM you are invited to join other citizens to address the topic: "My Favoreite Economic Development Idae for Moscow" As usual, it will be at the University Inn/Best Western, in the Centennial Room of The Pantry, on a no host basis.

  Bring your ideas, observations and opinions to test-drive TODAY, Monday. Linda Pall, Moscow City Council member, will convene the conversation and look to you for your contributions.

  NEXT MEETING: June 11, noon, University Inn at noon. Topic: "Transportation Options for People in Moscow, or the Top in Moscow!" Street design, arterials vs. everybody, public transportation, bus amenities, cycling for work and recreation, and walkable Moscow.... join the June conversation.

  Need information? Call Linda Pall, 882-7255.