[Vision2020] What was education like before the Prussian method

thansen at moscow.com thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 13 19:48:08 PDT 2007

Your response lacks validity on two fronts:

1)  Wikipedia lists their sources (which, unlike Mr. Peterson's, does not
include Psalms from the Bible)

2)  Maybe I have an agenda.  Maybe I don't.  But, then, I am not writing
textbooks, am I?

> Very Good Tom-Tom,
>
> We all aggree that "Wikipedia" is always based on truth.....
> And that You are agenda free!
>
> D.

con> siderably depending on one's location, race, gender, and social class.
Basic>  education in literacy and numeracy was widely available,
especially to
whit> es residing in the northern and middle colonies, and the literacy
rate was
r> elatively high. Educational opportunities were much sparser in the rural
Sou> th.”
>
> You really ought to check out your sources, No-Clue.  It appears that
Robert>  A. Peterson may have an agenda.
> http://www.ivpress.com/cgi-ivpress/author.pl/author_id=10
>
> Tell us.  What does Doug Wilson have to say about the topic?  Or is he
still>  trying to figure out where he stands on slavery?

> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
> "People only see what they are prepared to see."
>
> - Ralph Waldo Emerson
> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-
leading
s> pam and email virus protection.