[Vision2020] Weitz Lawsuit: A Challenge

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun May 13 14:01:22 PDT 2007

B.J.

I commend you for your attempt to solve this.  I have always appreciated you for your insight into problems and your willingness to be a part of the solution when those problems arise.

The overriding need is to find a speedy solution.  My biggest concern is that the district be able to hire the teachers needed to run the school program, and that needs to be done now...I don't have a solution.  I'm just so frustrated that Gerry W., Jeff Larkins, Ken Medlin, Jim Demeerler, and a few others are so hellbent on a suit so everything will be clear in the long term. They seem not to care about the short term consequences.  Note that not one of the people who is supporting Gerry, and certainly not Gerry himself,  has offered anything constructive for ameliorating the harm which is being levied on the children now in school.  Of course none of them has a child in school,  either.

Sue