[Vision2020] VJ's (was RE: BBQ anyone?)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri May 11 21:33:29 PDT 2007

Hi Ellen,

Here's the info from last weekend's (5/5/2007) Daily News:
"Opening

The sign has been on the building's front fence for a long time: VJ's BBQ
Coming Soon.

Well, it's time.

VJ's, owned and operated by Vincent and Jennifer Amodio of Troy, will open
at 11 a.m,. Friday.

The business is located at 311 Veatch, just off the Troy Highway in Moscow.

The menu features barbecued beef, pork and chicken, ribs, pulled pork
sandwiches and side dishes. Meat by the pound also is available.

Business hours are 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday. For more information, call (208) 882-2656."

I tried to convince my dh that tonight would be a good night to try VJs, but
he disagreed  <sigh>

Hopefully, someone will give us a report sometime very soon  :-)))  I'm
particularly interested in the side dishes -- I still miss the hush puppies
and fried okra from Smokehouse Charlie's (if I'm correctly remembering the
name) . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****