[Vision2020] MSD Terrorists or teachers?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri May 11 20:07:28 PDT 2007

J.

Do you ever read the whole sentence from some one else's post before you prove your ignorance and arrogance. Obviously not.

That line is taken from the gentlemen's letter to the editor. He is the one who is making an Adult point at the expense of his poor children. Those same children who are just pawns to the "Adult" leadership of MSD.

I am just posting what was in the paper in order to get you to stick your foot in your mouth. Thanks once again for being the poster child of the Intoleristas! Feels good don't it!

D.

"You may not ever use my children to fight your battles."

Sorry, but isn't that EXACTLY what you are doing by using their "experience"
to make YOUR adult point?!!!

J  :]