[Vision2020] Taxpayer Rights

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 22:21:07 PDT 2007

Hansen,

  Can you expand upon your comments that no man has the right to disobey a law?

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Yes, Arnold.  For the umpteenth time, it is called “RULE BYMAJORITY” enforced by the “social contract” enacted in 1789.  This “social contract” (Constitution) can be amended by a MAJORITY vote in both the House and Senate and ratified by 75% of the states.  When bills are proposed and successfully processed as I have just detailed, “we the people” define how we are to be governed.

  Enough said.

    "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)