[Vision2020] Weitz is a HERO

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 8 20:20:00 PDT 2007

Realizing that Arnold is merely going to dodge my inquiries by responding to
them with questions, Mr. Falen, perhaps you can answer:

1)  Explain to us how eliminating a much-needed, recently passed levy is
going to improve the quality of education here in the Moscow School
District.

or

2)  Failing to respond to #1, above, provide example(s) how funds realized
from the 1992 bond and/or 2007 levy were misappropriated.

It is a simple matter of 1 or 2.  Either the MSD is not in need of these
funds (1), or the MSD has misappropriated these funds (2).

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)