[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother carl Show (May 6, 2007)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 6 17:00:59 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

Since Auntie was absent due to a cold, Bro C flew solo this week, presenting
an excellent variety of music and humorous political banter, topped off with
an extraordinarily thought-provoking essay by David Michael Green, Professor
of Political Science at Hofstra University, titled . . .

"One Day You're Gonna Wake Up, America"
http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/One_Day_America.htm

In case you were unable to tune in to today's show (as you indulged yourself
at the Renaissance Fair), you may download and listen to it from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"I love my country but fear my government."

- Author Unknown