[Vision2020] The President Signs Landmark Animal FightingLegislation!!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 4 13:09:14 PDT 2007

Just when I felt that George Bush lacks even the slightest semblance of
humanity or human decency, he goes and does this.

So, yes, I am going to say what I thought that I would never EVER say:

"Thank you, George Bush.  We who care applaud and appreciate your
selflessness."

There.  I said it.  Granted, I feel a bit nauseous after having said those
words, but it's nothing that the proper medication and a couple years of
therapy won't cure.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"