[Vision2020] Question for you legal eagles

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:31:23 PDT 2007

Again, what Doug Wilson wants is not relevant.  I would be very surprised if
Mr Sitler finds himself in a church service in the near future.  Again, he
is going to be required to have an approved chaparone with him.  This is NOT
going to happen soon, and since Probation and Parole will make it clear he
cannot go places that are off limits (church, malls, theaters, schools etc
etc) without a chaparone, if he knows what is best for himself, he will
follow P&P's requirements to the letter.  Part of the offender therapy
requires regular and frequent polygraphs, and a distressed result from a
polygraph is going to bring P&P and the court down on him like a ton of
Logos Bricks.  One piddly infraction of the terms of his life-long probation
will allow the court to impose his original sentence - life in prison.  I
doubt, at least for the next little while, that Mr Sitler is going to push
those limits.

Schwaller