[Vision2020] It's not "cyberstalking" unless you harass someone,

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri May 4 07:28:29 PDT 2007

I know I'm probably going to regret this but my curiosity is hopelessly piqued. Just exactly what action did you take that would serve as a shining example for others to  emulate? Is it the thinly veiled vulgarities in your post? Is it maintaining a hate web site against a small local protestant congregation? Is it endlessly posting of news tidbits that you think should be of interest to others? Is it your tireless and constant monitoring of Dale Courtney's web site? I'd really like to know what it is so I could thank you properly for your ongoing good works. (once their identified)