[Vision2020] She's Back :-) Only in a Different Form :-)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu May 3 20:23:51 PDT 2007

Interesting how the folks out at the Husky/Opyr compound aren't all that
keen on the old back and forth, the give and take. Apparently it's more fun
to simply broadcast your irrefutable wisdom to the world and not have to
deal with the unpleasantness of actual debate. Even a forum as decidedly
friendly to their collective viewpoints as V2020 is to jarring to their
delicate sensibilities. First Opie runs off to her failed version of
Shangri-la, quickly followed by the wanna be philosopher king, pooh bear (or
was it metz followed by Joanie?) and now Rose joins the ranks of those who
prefer to exclaim  rather than discuss. Can "Ford", hansen and Fox be far
behind? (Hell, hansen is nearly there already) Will Mix, Lund, and Schou be
setting up web sites to let the world revel in their uncontested POV? Why
enable the comments function on your blog when you have already dispensed
all the wisdom that any mere mortal could possibly absorb? Questions or
comments would just detract from the splendor that is you.