[Vision2020] Ga$oline Price$

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu May 3 08:32:43 PDT 2007

April,

I do not know what currently happens, but a lot of horse people in northern
Idaho used to purchase hay from:

Dial A Bale
Tel:  (250) 422-9348

This farm irrigates and produces a great deal of quality hay.  It is located
north of Cranbrook between Ta-Ta Creek and Skookumchuck.  Transportation
cost may make this not feasible anymore.  Further up the valley along
Columbia Lake there are other hay producers using irrigation.

W.