[Vision2020] Ga$oline Price$

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 3 07:18:02 PDT 2007

I spoke with my father (who lives in Thousand Oaks, California) this morning
-

$3.81 per gallon of regular in Thousand Oaks, California.

Those of you who live in our rural surroundings may want to get ol' Mr. Ed
and Flicka out of the barn.  What's the going rate for hay and/oats per
bushel?

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)