[Vision2020] Presidents and Commencement Speeches

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed May 2 21:20:15 PDT 2007

Gets you right there, doesn't it?

Sue
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donovan Arnold
  To: Sue Hovey ; Vision 2020
  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Presidents and Commencement Speeches

  Sue,

  When I was a teenager, me and my Mom were talking to a woman in California who asked us where we were from. I told her Idaho, and she smiled and nodded and said, "Oh, so you guys are from out of the country?"

  Best,

  Donovan

  Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
    Reminds me of the time I went to an NEA meeting in Jackson, Miss. and when I got home I realized I had left my robe hanging in my hotel room.  I called the hotel and sure enough they had it and said they would mail it out that day.  I gave the woman my address and she asked me, "Now how do you spell it?  Thinking she meant the city, I began, M O S C..."No, no she came back, "How do you spell Idaho?"

    Sue